Operation of your devices should be as simple as possible for your customers. The design of your input systems determines the requirements of a front plate or front frame. We combine various materials, surface finishes, mechanical processing and printing techniques until we have implemented your requirements for the optimal input system.
With our alugraphics technology, you will have front plates with a brilliant, photo-realistic quality with maximum durability (weather, scratch and chemical-resistant). This type of production is therefore also a cost-effective solution for small series or individual pieces. Series with various texts and motifs or continuous numbering with bar codes and matrix codes are also possible.
- Technical features, such as suitability for use in the food industry, are similar to those of stainless steel.
- But with 70% less weight
- More cost effective material
- front plate can be printed with 4-colour sub-eloxal printing, even involving complex colour schemes.
Aluminium / stainless steel
Anodised / etched / painted / printed, depending on material, with various gloss levels and surface treatments
The combination of milling and laser cutting makes almost any shape possible. Even complex contours and precision machining are possible.
The front plates and front frames are printed, painted or lasered to meet your requirements. Of course, we can also combine these printing techniques to produce the best possible results.
- Fastening clips or screw inserts
- press-in bolts
- pre-assembled seals
- use of Braille, with aluminium even fully anodised
- passivation on the back (chromium VI-free)
- 19 inch format available
In accordance with your specific requirements, such as kanban, customised containers or packaging types to ensure optimal parts supply, storage and handling.