Operation of your devices should be as simple as possible for your customers. The design of your input systems, the control elements and the appearance of the product you are looking for determine the requirements of a stainless steel front plate. We combine various surface finishes, mechanical processing and printing techniques until we have implemented your requirements for the optimal stainless steel front plate.
The stainless steel surface and the laser printed or etched pattern is completely resistant to sea water. This front plate has the advantages of maximum thermal and mechanical resilience as the basis for your input system.
A stainless steel surface is also safe for use in the food industry.
- The stainless steel surface and the laser printed or etched pattern is safe for use in the food industry and completely resistant to sea water
- stainless steel front plates are available with various gloss levels and surface finishes
etched / lasered / painted / printed, depending on material, with various gloss levels and surface Treatments.
The combination of milling and laser cutting makes almost any shape possible. Even complex contours and precision machining are possible.
The front plates and front frames are printed, painted or lasered to meet your requirements. Of course, we can also combine these printing techniques to produce the best possible results.
- Fastening clips or screw inserts
- press-in bolts
- pre-assembled seals
- use of Braille, with aluminium even fully anodised
- passivation on the back (chromium VI-free)
- 19 inch format available
In accordance with your specific requirements, such as kanban, customised containers or packaging types to ensure optimal parts supply, storage and handling.