The options available for our labels are so extensive that we can meet almost any requirements. Discuss your specifications with us and we will choose the optimal combination of materials, printing options and adhesive films for you.
We will be happy to advise you on suitable adhesive systems for a wide range of technical areas of application and sub-surfaces – we offer solutions even for rough, slightly oily or particularly difficult adhesion surfaces.
All of the products are characterised by very high resistance to UV exposure and chemical stresses.
- -40 to +150
- -40 to +80
- -40 to +80
- Polyester film (PET)
- vinyl film (PVC)
- polyethylene (PE)
A range of surface protection variants are available:
- Transparent polyester film (recommended for heavy mechanical abrasion, contact with caustic substances or as paint protection)
- Combined paint and surface protection laminates – brought together in just one “laminate sandwich”. As a result, several paint protection films can be removed, while printing on the base label at the end of the process chain is permanently protected thanks to the durable surface protection laminate.
Almost any shape possible with only small tool costs, if there are any at all.
Printing and lettering
- Continuous numbering/barcodes and matrix codes
- any number/letter heights/fonts available
- printing in almost any colour possible
Self-adhesive (high-performance adhesives also for special applications)
Individually, on sheets or rolls