3 different base materials facilitate high-quality graphical effects and simultaneously meet the highest technical standards for a type plate. Printing can be sunken or raised. The colours are painted and burnt on, providing additional protection. Using various material surfaces (matt/glossy), an elegant finish can also be achieved for your type plate without using any colours.
- lasting legibility with micro-etching
- Stainless steel 0.4-2.5 mm
- aluminium 0.1-2.0 mm
- brass 0.4-2.0 mm
- Bare / polished / brushed
- high gloss / matt
- matt / polished / brushed
Make the most of our extensive tool stocks. The combination of punching/milling/laser cutting makes almost any shape of type plate possible with only small tool costs, if there are any at all.
Colour selection using all standard colour ranges (RAL, HKS, Pantone) or without colour, using just the matt/gloss effect of the base material. We will be happy to sample your preferred colour.
Design / fixing
Various types of lettering
- Any number/letter heights/fonts possible on the type plate
- continuous numbering/barcodes and matrix codes
- customised laser engraving